‘Brazil’ means employment with Brazilian law. During my traineeship, I was able to gain experience in a major business law firm in São Paulo that was a leader in the German-Brazilian legal advice and representation services. The contact exists until today.
Accordingly, a guided consultation can be given to German companies for the following topics in Brazil:
– Company formation and partnership agreement
– Aspects of tax law
– Joint venture agreement
– Aliens law
– Sending of employees to Brazil
– Preparation of and accompaniment to trade shows in Brazil
– Distribution law in Brazil
– Commercial agency law in Brazil
Brazilian companies that have an interest in establishing themselves Germany (particularly in the Stuttgart area) can get advice and support in all aspects of relevant business law. External experts, such as accountants and auditors, are consulted when necessary.